Being a blogger user sometime we need to hide comments from all post & pages in blogger. While doing thats manually it will take a lots of our precious time. If we gonna to remove one by one comments inside blogger editor it might be taken a months or years. So many of us using third party comments form like Disqus And some others in which they can easily remove and hide comments form. What if we use blogger custom comment form ?. now learn some basic tips about how to disable & enable comments box in blogger for all posts & pages in blogger. So here is some basic tips about how to remove comments box in blogger blog. The today article is all about how to disable & turn off comments form in Blogger Template.
Why To Remove or Hide Comments Form in Blogger ?
Interesting questions why we need to hide & block the comments form in blogger because sometime we have a blog for officials offices & Governments Organizations sectors, school & colleges in which there is no need to have a comments form, Area because these organization only wants to spread theirs information,data with public. So they never need to have comments on theirs Blog/ Website.
How to Hide Comments Form In blogger For All Posts ?
This is a very simple trick in which we do not need to edit our Blog posts or removing & deleting coding from Blogger Template. We can do it easily to hide the comment form in blogger by using a piece of code in blogger templates.
- Go to blogger Dashboard:
- Template >> Edit Html:
- Search >>Css part ]]></b:skin> Click Black Arrow to expand:
- See the below screen shots
- After Expanding Come to closing tag ]]></b:skin>. its look like this.
- Just above ]]></b:skin> Past the Below Code
- Save Your Template you almost done: Refresh the page:
- Now You have no more comments box in your blogger blog:
- But if you want to show comment box again then just only remove the above code from your template:
We will soon include video tutorial in this post