This article is all about how to create a Badge or Grab Our Button for blogger blog. Grab our buttons widget is the need of every blogger & webmaster. If you have a blog or website then you must have a badge buttons for your blog it will not only spread your voice but will also give increase your blog do follow back links. So there are uncountable benefits of using the badge buttons in your blog website. I have analyzed so many time that many Pro Bloggers failed to create this badge buttons for theirs blog. Its indeed a tricky way to create this widget for blog but not difficult. today i have bring some some amazing coding through which you can easily make a badge butttons for blogger & wordpress.
Why to Use Grab Our Button in Blogger ?
Badge buttons is a powerful source of making back links in a very short durations of periods. it will spread your blog or websites on millions of platforms. It will spread our voice through out the global world. So if you have a blog without this widget then hurry up and try to create a Grab our button widget for your blog. This is a very lighter widget it will not increase your blog loading time. Its a simple html coding maker widget . A best way to build your blog backlinks & promote your blog with your readers, fans & friends.
How to create a Badge for your Blogger Blog ?Step 1: To creat this widget for blog its so simple just follow our below simple steps.
- Go to Cooltext website:
- Go to Logo & select pixel Badge:
- See the illustrative shots given below:
- Or in Home Select This:
- After Selecting the logo:
- Follow The below given steps:
- Write Your Own Blog Name In the following two boxes:
- Select color, & width for your logo.
- Click on Create Logo:
- After Downloading your logo to pc computer:
- Upload this logo to your blogger blog draft page or somewhere:
- Now you have done step 1:
How to Add a Badge Buttons in Blogger Blog ?Step 2: Now we can easily add the buttons in blog just follow the below steps:
- Go to blogger dashboard:
- Past the below given code:
<center><div dir="ltr" style="text-align: center;" trbidi="on">
<a href="http://www.probloggertricks.com/"><img alt="" src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OW5PTmMyJHM/UR6P4f2Oi-I/AAAAAAAAAng/cMGLpOTpsR0/s1600/probloggertricks.gif" title="Pro Blogger Tricks" /></a></div></center>
<input type="text" onclick="this.focus();this.select()" readonly value="<a href="http://www.probloggertricks.com/"><img alt="" src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OW5PTmMyJHM/UR6P4f2Oi-I/AAAAAAAAAng/cMGLpOTpsR0/s1600/probloggertricks.gif" title="Pro Blogger Tricks" /></a>" />
Customization of Badge Buttons widgetNow you just only need to do the following replacing:
- Replace all red color address with your own blog address:
- Replace all yellow color code with your own logo image location: ( that you have upload to blogger)
- Replace all the blue color fonts with your own blog name:
- Finally you have done: Refresh the page and See the results: